It is time to leave behind 2009, a year of turmoils, challenges and uncertainties. I was on that roller coaster for way too long now and can't wait to get off it. The ride has drained me psychologically and physically no doubt but yet I am more determined to overcome those experiences and move forward - how else can we survive right?
I would take them as life's daily lessons. Life is like a school, we learn from attending it. Lamenting over pains and tribulations is totally useless.
I woke up on Dec 30 morning, numb of all positive or negative feelings that I have been experiencing so often in the last 6 months. I told myself that it is time to let go of past hurts and pains, unwanted encounters or self fulfilling prophecies and move in one direction towards 2010 - that is, the positive direction and nowhere else.
Being a person of strong will and determination, I believe I can do so if given all my heart and soul - no doubts or second guessing myself. Why hang on to the DARK when the LIGHT is just within reach? Why give up on hopes when they are always available and up for grabs? Why backtrack when everything in this world moves forward and waits for no man? LIFE IS SHORT afterall....
Embrace change, live life to the fullest and follow your heart always. Happy 2010!!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment