Lots of song lyrics bring back memories, can't help getting emotional at times. Taylor Swift's new album, Colbie Caillat's words when breaking up with her love etc...all so girlie and sentimental. But they are all so real - true life experiences of both the young and old. If only I can sing like them, I can express myself in songs too.
It's been a while since I write here. A sudden urge to do so today while I sip coffee alone. So much has been happening in my life - normal stressors as always. No I should not be easily affected but I am only human.
Seeing all the lovebirds holding hands and having a chill out weekend afternoon gives me heartache thinking about my own lack of.
When is my turn to find love? When will I be happy enough? Will I see that in this lifetime?
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment