It's been a while since I write. Time flies and waits for no man. I wish I could stop time, fulfill some wishes before time moves again. I just hope that I will be able to achieve the things I want to achieve before my time is up. I want to be happy, find the love of my life and not have to live a lonely old age. Time and again, I get bumped and knocked left right centre. Life is short, time waits for no man and I continue to hit the wall with my wishes.
I am still determined to find that happiness no matter how hard it is. Emotions run high all the time. If only I get less misunderstood. I have always been cautious in sharing my love and life with anyone but it is often not easy to make an accurate assessment no matter how careful one can be. Too many mistakes which lead to hurts can be overwhelming for me and by now with half my life span over, I should pretty much learn from experience, good or bad. One may think that, but I am still making mistakes and making rash decisions.
Learning to love myself is key on my agenda - not allowing pains to be inflicted on me by anyone. Self torture is the worst thing that one can do but yet I am blinded many a times.
This is to remind myself that self control of emotions should be top of my priority list of self improvement from this day onwards. Live and Let Live...
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment