Looking back, although I believe there are reasons, I still have denials.
- I wish I did not meet this person
- I wish I had not known this person
- I wish I had ignored that particular request
- I wish I had taken it easy and treat it lightly
- I wish circumstances did not change
- I wish the person had been more assertive and open to discussion
- I wish I had walked away earlier
- I wish issues are easier to deal with
- I wish I have more patience in addition to what I have already
The list goes on....
Whatever it is, I have to accept and let go. This is the hardest part and I should persevere. Here comes the Serenity Prayer (useful for everyone regardless of religion).
"I pray that God will grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the Courage to change the things I can and the Wisdom to know the difference."

No comments:
Post a Comment