Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Secret in my life

Alright let's get serious here - today I am not fooling around.

The Secret has been working in my life for a while now....and yet I am not even aware of it. How come? What is that to begin with?

Well, watch the DVD, listen to the CD whatever (that's what I did). In summary, it is the Law of Attraction. You attract what you think or manifest. Think and believe and it will happen in no time....not overnight of coz.

Years ago I was working at a world class company. All was going well until a bunch of twits from a particular country in the south of us started giving me heartaches. They love to think they are superior, smarter and better than anyone with a darker skin color. Oh well, let them be. Besides The Secret, I swear by the other belief - "What goes around, comes around". True enough, they got what they deserve, partly due to both the rules I mentioned. They gave me no easy time and they got booted in the end. Mind you, a few of them! Hmm...what more can I say. "Don't do unto others what you don't want to be done unto you". Here I go again....so full of sayings!

I truly believe they would not have a good ending with the company (mean as I was but sorry). And I actually saw it unfolding over time...could it be The Secret at work?

Then I left the company and wanted so badly to join its competitor. Those thoughts never left my mind for yrs although I went one big circle before actually joining their biggest competitor today! How strange and I only came to realize that now.

On the personal front, being in relationships have been painful one after another. What I did not want in a partner keep coming to me....I attract what I DO NOT want? Yes of course.....I manifest the wrong stuff. NO WONDER!

Same goes with my child. The pressure of being a single mom can be unnerving at times. Having to deal with one difficult kid time and again started to become harder and harder. Why is that so? I tried all ways to deal with those issues. Oh guess what, all I did was think that he is "difficult", "playful", "not sensible", "disobedient" etc....and he is no doubt THE one I attract with all those characteristics! ALright I have to stop thinking those thoughts NOW. He is good, obedient, smart, sensible and the positive list goes on....

Well, enough examples now. See what I mean? Think Positive to Attract Positive.

Oh, is that easy eh? NO IT IS NOT! No one said it was easy. I try and try but fail too. Sigh...we have to keep trying. It does not happen overnight just with one thought. Me for one who is a restless being am resorting to MEDITATION to manifest the right outcome. Haha...funny? Oh before I forget, I am calm and patient - NOT RESTLESS.

Don't laugh at me now (I can see you readers sniggering). See who has the last laugh if you doubt The Secret, ok?