Here we go, my first attempt to share my life with you. Have never been one who likes keeping a diary but blogging could be good for my soul :)
Who knows, I may be cut out to be a writer (some hidden talent of mine) and the need to express is so intense these days.
Life is so full of challenges, ups and downs, hopes and dreams. I am sure we have been through roller coaster rides in theme parks. And I cannot express enough that life challenges are like being on those rides. At least 20 years of mine have been on such rides - can be fun and exciting at times, but can also cause heart wrenching moments no doubt.
For those of you faint-hearted ones, please click the exit button on the top right corner of this page immediately....
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment