Friday, September 11, 2009

My Journey - Not A Sob Story

Hmmm....shall I summarize all my experiences so far in one sentence?

"Scary but exciting, frustrating but fruitful, painful but refreshing..."

A few heartbreaks and loss of loved ones along, I have learnt to cope with grief better - I hope! Nothing new to many people about such experience, but each one of us receive and react differently to such events. Me for one did not know how to let go very well. Live and Let Live please I tell myself ...

"Why am I such a sensitive and emotional being? Am I alone in this? What's up with you JQ?"
I am Normal I realize. Don't take life so seriously. Life is short and we accept what is given without fighting. Yes that is so true. I need to keep telling myself that.

"But how to accept when things are not going the way we want it?"
Well, quit asking that question! Life is NOT full of roses. Life is unfair - get it?
Trust and go along with the plan.......

Ok enough said, I am still human. I WANT this, I NEED that....

Then guess what, I got Depression, Frustrations, Sadness, Pain, Stress and more! Hey stop there. I DO NOT want those! I WANT HAPPINESS!

Yes, that sounds more like it....The Secret is unfolding. Have you heard about The Secret?
Ah, here is where the fun begins......read on to find out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment