Sunday, September 13, 2009

Talking About SPACE

Ok now, before I go into the whole The Secret gamit, I got to let this steam out first....

Well, I thought I was all so cool and gorgeous with this refreshed Jap-do of mine this evening and having something to fill my famished body after 3 hrs of beauty makeover, there came my pukerama time. At the food court filled with cute men of all ages, this special one bespectacled geek of all time had to prop his not so appealing face in front of me! Hmm .... sorry if that sounds a bit too familar for those of you reading.

Oh of course the place is full of people around dinner time on a Monday night - NOT! No problem with sharing tables BUT "please oh please DO NOT sit directly across from me as if I am your date! Ewww....." When we both bent our heads to slurp, I feel like his face is 2 inches from me. I'd rather die a lonely virgin if you know what I mean :((((

TALKING ABOUT SPACE remember....ya S.P.A.C.E!